Why buy Blue Cross Health Insurance?
Wellness for a better tomorrow.
At Blue Cross we are firm believers in preventative healthcare.
That’s why we designed the Assistance Program, for Blue Cross
health insurance holders only.
The Assistance program is a combination of free services to help you take charge of your own health, and exclusive privileges at our renowned partners
to indulge yourself.
For health or legal matter, a toll free number to get
answers to your questions.
• Health advice from a registered nurse, 24 hours a day
• Free telephone Legal consultation with a lawyer from Centre de Consultation Juridique (CCJ)
Support and Services
After hospitalization of two days or more, or after
• Light housekeeping
• Medication home delivery service
• Health monitoring system
• Transportation of a relative or a friend to help take care of you
• School tutoring for the convalescent child (elementary and high school levels)
• Home nursing care following childbirth
Information and Prevention
Health prevention for a better quality of life
• Easy-to-read health fact sheets
• Prevention program
• The Health Bulletin, a quarterly newsletter with articles
by famous health professionals : Fall 2010 Health Bulletin.
Member Discount Program
This value-added program offers savings to Blue Cross members on medical, vision care and many other products and services from participating providers across Canada.